Trek Velocis Cycling Bib Short Discount
An eco-conscious bib short made with luxurious compressive materials that provide comfort during long, hard rides.
Don't settle for less
Don't settle for anything less than the best. The Velocis Cycling Bib Short is ready to lead the pack by delivering comfortable compression for lasting performance and it's built with premium materials with our most breathable Pro Inform Chamois.
Great for rides up to 2.5+ Hours / 50+ Miles / 80+ KM
- An eco-conscious bib short made with luxurious compressive materials that provide comfort during long, hard rides.
- bluesign product and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX tested
- Pro inForm Chamois—Our most breathable chamois that delivers serious performance and premium comfort
- Lightweight, breathable fabric balances compression and comfort
- Low profile bib straps with high elasticity prolongs the life of the shorts
- Raw edge leg opening for seamless compression through hip and leg
- Premium silicone leg grippers keep shorts in place while pedaling
- UV protection 50+
- Fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
Made with love for you and the planet
The Velocis Short is a bluesign product that's been STANDARD 100 tested by OEKO-TEX.
Pro inForm chamois
Our most breathable chamois hugs your body in all the right ways to deliver serious performance and premium comfort for rides beyond 2.5 hours.
Velocis is made with lightweight, breathable materials that balance compression and comfort.
High-elasticity materials prolong the life of the straps, and a low-profile design provides a seamless fit.
Raw-edge leg opening
A raw-edge leg opening offers seamless compression through the hip and leg.
Velocis fabrics are built to help you shine while reducing your exposure risk by offering UV50+ protection.
Your guide to shorts
Never worn cycling shorts before? Check out this guide to getting the most out of an essential piece of cycling equipment.
How to care for your shorts
Caring for your shorts will prolong their life, keep you fresh, and help eliminate odors to keep your ride partners happy. Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry.