Trek Circuit Cycling Short Discount
An eco-conscious bike short that delivers ultimate versatility with impressive features and a comforting fit.
Our most versatile short ever
The Circuit Cycling Short is one that you'll be glad was added to your kit rotation. From the moment you put them on, you'll be greeted with soft and comfortable fabrics that offer just the right amount of compression as well as an extra wide waistband for even pressure distribution. Plus, the form-fitting dual-density Elite inForm Chamois will keep you comfortable throughout your entire ride so you can push yourself to the next level.
Great for rides up to 2.5 Hours / 35 Miles / 56 KM
- An eco-conscious bike short that delivers ultimate versatility with impressive features and a comforting fit.
- bluesign product and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX tested
- Elite inForm Chamois—Form-fitting, dual-density pad with optimal balance of performance and comfort
- Lightweight, breathable fabric balances compression and comfort
- Wide waistband keeps shorts secure with even-pressure distribution
- Raw edge cuffed leg opening offers a comfortable, more flattering fit around legs
- Low-profile silicone leg grippers keep shorts secure
- UV protection 50+
- Fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
Made with love for you and the planet
The Circuit Short is a bluesign product that's been STANDARD 100 tested by OEKO-TEX.
Elite inForm chamois
This form-fitting, dual-density pad provides an optimal balance of performance and comfort for rides up to 2.5 hours.
Wide, comfortable waistband
A wide waistband keeps your shorts secure while evenly distributing pressure for extra comfort.
Raw-edge leg opening
A raw edge cuffed leg opening offers a comfortable, more flattering fit around the legs.
Get a grip
Low-profile silicone-printed leg grippers keep your shorts in place while you're pedaling hard.
Circuit fabrics are built to help you shine while reducing your exposure risk by offering UV50+ protection.
How to care for your shorts
Caring for your shorts will prolong their life, keep you fresh, and help eliminate odors to keep your ride partners happy. Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry.